Feeling of stone lodged in the right side of throat. Had clindamycin, Pencillin V, no changes. Cure ?

From beginning of august i had a feeling of a stone lodged in the right side of my throat . I went to a dcotor and he said it is a tonsilitis. He gave me a course of clindamycin . Initially off but then even before the end of the course it started to come back and disappear until, yesterday, it came back in full. I went to another doctor and he said that my entire throat is red (even though i don t have any pain or fever ). He prescribed me a 10 day course of Penicillin v which i started taking yesterday. I have already taken the first two doses but i notice no change at all.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012