Feeling of something stuck in throat, pregnant, discomfort, gets worse with stress. Causes?

I have the feeling of something bbeing stuck in my throat . Sometimes above the Adams apple, sometimes below or on top of it. I am a 20 year old female, with a background of smoking cigarettes for approximately 6 years, and have a 3 month old child. When I got pregnant is when the symptoms began. It comes and goes, but is very uncomfortable, but not painful. It gets worse with stress , or constant worrying of what it could be. Do you have any suggestions to what it may be?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012