Feeling of something moving in scrotum and feet, subsided with albendazole, now have feeling of something moving in head. Remedy?

i have been feeling someting moving about within me.I started feeling it over 18 years ago moving in my scrotum and then my feet . I saw a doctorback then in my country he gave me some albendazole and it stopped for a long time. now i live in canada and have complained to many doctors but they dont seem to know what is wrong . i am now uncomfortable because it has now started moving in my head. I have tried to get som albendazole but cant find any . what should i do
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012