Feeling of obstruction in roof of mouth, nausea, hard mucus. Smoker

i feel like i have a stuck something at the ruff of my mouth its not food ,,i think its thick saliva or something but its been 4 day and the feeling hasnt led upp ...its really annoying,,, its causeing to try and get it out but im not haveing any success fromm the huffing and puffing ..,,,the more i try the more i kinda wanna puke i can breath fine its just this wierd feeling that somethings stuckkk... what do i ,,heres my email ,,,an old one please help me about to blow it out with an air compressor,,,ive had thick hard chunky mucus that ive had to try really hard to get out cause im a smoker ,,,im 24 and thats probly not the norm or good...but it need to come out soon ..
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012