Feeling of lump above belly button after lifting heavy things, blood and pus discharge through belly button. Any ideas?

Hi, my boyfriend and I went snowmobiling 2 days in a row and he had to help get both of our machines un-stuck a number of times. They are each about 400lbs, he was lifting the back end up a lot. Now he s complaining of a lump above his belly button. I can feel it a little too. This morning he woke up and there was a blood and pus discharge coming out of his belly button. About 4 q-tips to clean it. I ve been reading on line and am finding a few things it could be. Umbilical hernia , muscle separation to name a few. Its not protruding right now. Any answer for the lump and discharge? thanks so much
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012