Feeling of food getting stuck in throat causing pain radiating to back, pain only during swallowing. Cause and remedy?

When I swallow anything it feels as if something is stuck in my throat area/upper right shoulder area and the pain raidates into my back. It is as though there is something stuck in my lower throat that the food has to get past. I can get the food down okay though. It just suddenly started last night - i have not eaten anything with bones etc and I am otherwise healthy. The pain is only there when swallowing .
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012