Feeling of bump in breast, red and inverted nipples. Signs of cancer?

Ok I feel like there are bumps in my breast but it kind of lining the whole breast also they feel itchy and my left nipple looks red and almost inverted.... Im scared and only 13 years old..... I dont even fully developed breats yet and scared it might be cancer ive beenreally stressing about this for a couple months and wondering what it could possibly be. If this helps any my oldest cousin shes like 53 or in het 60 had breast cancer and she kind.of looks like me and maybe even have the same jeans as I do.....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012