Feeling of brain shaking inside, ringing in ears, dizziness, history of Temporal Lobe Seizure

I feel at times that my brain is shaking inside my head. I also experience ringing in my ears and get very dizzy at that time. The shaking will last about 30 seconds, and the dizziness longer. I have had an MRI & CT scan done with both coming out great. I also had a EEG done twice, both time a experienced seizures awake and asleep. I was diagnose with Temporal Lobe Seizure, but ruled out epilepsy . Whats the difference between having seizures and being epileptic?I thought they went hand in hand. And also is it normal to have the feeling of your brain shaking during a seizure?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012