Feeling nauseous and fatigued, had unprotected sex, due for periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, hope you are well. I have started feeling nauseous and fatigued lately out of the blue. I have had a sexual partner for about 2 months and he can t use condoms so we mostly use the withdrawal method of birtch control along with something called VCF (vaginal contraceptive film). He also noticed that my nipples look swollen. My period is due tomorrow but I m not sure if these are signs of pregnancy or if they could be something else, I am 18
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
thanks for using health care magic

Pregnancy is a possibility if so as you have unprotected
intercourse during your fertile period.

The symptoms you present with could be due to premenstrual

It is difficult to conclude on whether you are pregnant now or not
unless after you missed your period and get a pregnancy test.

So, the best thing to do now is to be stress free because stress can
cause delay menses, and if the menses don't come, you do a pregnancy

Best regards
Dr Achuo