Feeling movements in the stomach. On birth control. Am I pregnant? If not why is it happening?

Good morning. I have been experiencing movement in my stomach which reminds me of when I was pregnant with my other two children and not at all like that of gas or cramps . I am not on any birth control and have had normal periods. Would a home pregnancy test be able to provide a reliable result if I was pregnant at this late stage? And if it is not related to pregnancy what would possible causes of this feeling be? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012