Feeling lumpy after having liposuction. Have swelling in the pubic area. When will it come down?

I just had Liposuction March 9th. I'm so lumpy. I know that it's supposed to be real hard for a while. They said it's because the muscle is attaching to the skin. However, I'm so lumpy. It will be 2 weeks since my surgery and I would like to know if that's normal. I'm told it is, but it looks yukky. My brusing is gone, but my pubic area looks like a football because I'm still swollen (so I'm told) and hard. I had this surger a year ago and went ahead and did a revision, but I can't remember if this is what I looked like last procedure so I'm kind of disappointed and worried that this is going to be ugly. I also can't find pictures of the stages of Lipo so I can see someone elses abdomen.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013