Feeling lightheaded, cold sores, pain in the back and neck, muscle spasms. Suggested MRI and x-ray of neck and spine. Chances of Brain tumor?

So I have been dealing with lightheaded ness for a while now. It stinks. I go in for an MRI this week and an xray of my neck and spine . My head constantly feels so full or about to explode. My head feels like it is being squished to the max. I am constanlty lightheaded now. My body is constantly in pain. My whole body feels super tense like when you have to shiver but aren t actually shivering . Or like a feeling you think you would get before a siezure. Never had one but my body is just tense feeling. I keep getting bad muscle spasms like parts of my body jump for no reason. I keep getting canker and cold sores . My back and neck hurt all the time along with the rest of my body. I just can t seem to get a break. I have been to drs and the last one thought fibromaylgia and sending me for an MRI for the lightheadedness . I am just scared I have some sort of brain tumor or something. I am terrified
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  114 Awaiting Answer