Feeling headaches, fatigue and spotting. Have delayed periods. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

hi, I normally have regular periods give or take a day or too, but i cant remember when i am due on but i am sure i am late. I have been having pregnancy symptoms like feeling sick, headaches and being very tired all the time, but are they just in my head? Then last night i had clear discharge that had a small amount of blood in it then nothing else? i thought it was just my period coming, but then there hasnt been anything. I had unprotected sex two weeks ago and everyone is saying its too early to test. I am confused, i think i might just be worrying
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
If you usually have regular cycles, it is best to exclude pregnancy. You can have a urine test 3 weeks from your unprotected intercourse with a fresh early morning sample. If you do not get a definite result, you may get another test in a couple of days. If you wish to have a better confirmation, you can get a blood test as well as a trans-vaginal sonogram. Please see a specialist for further support. Take care.