Feeling hard between the ribs. Painful burning sensation while pushing. Problem in eating food and burping. Is it hiaedal hernia?

yes, I have a hardness between my ribs just below the sternum, it is not tender to the touch unless I really push it then it send a painful burning sensation up & down what feels like my esophagus . Recently I have had troubles eating, food feels like it gets stuck there and also have been having a hard time burping / the air gets trapped under the food and when I push to burp it just makes the esophagus hurt! I have been reading that it might be a hiaedal hernia but I dunno. I was on nexium for a while for acid reflux but that was 5 years ago and was only on it for a few months.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012