Feeling giddy, shortness of breath, chest pain while standing in hot or crowded place. Reason?

Hi,:)

So, sometimes when i stand up or stay in a very stuffy and hot place for a long time, i will feel giddy , shortness of breath, and chestpain when i tried to breathe, then my vision will start to blurred out slowly.Futhermore my ears will get blocked.I will alsp have cold sweat and my face turn really pale.However, all these only occur for a short while, once i go to a open area and sit down to rest for a few minutes,everything will be back to normal.Can i know what illness causes this?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety in situations where the sufferer perceives certain environments as dangerous or uncomfortable, often due to the environment's vast openness or crowdedness. These situations include, but are not limited to, wide-open spaces, as well as uncontrollable social situations such as the possibility of being met in shopping malls, airports, and on bridges.
When you are in a feared place you become very anxious and distressed, and have an intense desire to get out. The anxiety usually causes physical symptoms such as: a fast heart rate, palpitations, shaking (tremor), sweating, dry mouth, feeling sick, chest pain, headaches, stomach pains, a 'knot in the stomach', fast breathing. You may even have a panic attack.
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) helps you to change certain ways that you think, feel and behave. It is a useful treatment for various mental health problems, including phobias and antidepressant therapy will help to solve the problem.