Feeling excessive strain in eyebrows, poor vision, trying to minimize computer usage. Treatment options?

hi Dr., from last few days i feel lot of strain on my eyebrows...feel like my near and far vision is also getting affected.... i finished an online course last month..was thinking it is due to my sitting on computer and not taking proper sleep...but now i m trying to minimize computer use and take adequate sleep ..still i feel stain o my eyes especially starts early in the morning and increase when i m driving.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013