Feeling emotional trauma due to parents death, feeling depressed, hot cold fluctuation. Is it serious?

Hello Doctor, I am a 29 years married girl who is very depressed as I am unable to seek any job for myself and I completely feel like crying due to this situation as I am also worried about my mother as my father has passed away an year ago. I am dealing with this emotional trauma. I am in immense panic attack and sometime I feel Extreme hot and cold sensations and fluctuations in body. Also, I feel sad sitting at home. I have developed a slight fever (99 C) in last 2-3 days along with Extreme hot and cold sensations and fluctuations and panic attacks. Is there something serious?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013