Feeling dizzy, faint chest pains, nervousness, cold chills. Had an ear infection. Causes ?

Feeling dizzy and have faint chest pains, also nervousness and shaking with occasional light sweat an cold chills. It all started January with a ear issue I was having where it turned out to be an inner ear infection. It all went away after getting medicine from the doctor. Then it came back like 3 months later, and it s no longer clogged, but still have ringing in my ears. And just about a week or 2 ago these other symptoms started happening. So being that the dizziness came about with the ear problems, I wasn t sure if the rest were related to this. Just not sure what s going on. The main things though are the chest pains and dizziness. I m not sure what s going on with me. I m a 30 year old male. I seem to have a lot of gas daily too. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012