Feeling dizzy, disturbed eyesight and hearing, delayed periods due to unprotected sex with clots. Any advise ?

hi, im 18 i have been having unprotected sex and started my period about 2 weeks late, ive now been on my period for 3 days and the day before i came on i went really dizzy my eyesight went funny and my hearing went funny too, i nearly passed out. the same night i came on my period but by time i went to the toilet my legs were covered in blood , now i keep getting alot of blood clots, ive had them before but not as much as this, everytime i go to change there is at least 1 or 2 blood clots and i have never had as many as this, my period is very heavy and painful as i keep getting back ache and cramps . Can someone help please.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012