Feeling discomfort and swelling on the ribs. Altered stool consistency. Could this be due to narrowing of the colon?

Hi I have left sided discomfort just under my ribs. I have stopped eating gluten which helps. I do get a swelling there too, shortly after food. Sometimes it feels sore almost like something is passing along the top colon or intestines/stomach. I have been having pea like poo every morning followed by a normal poo. I recently have been drinking lots of water and drinking cooled water with honey before bed and an apple and orange juice in the morning. This has help with the hard pea like poo now. I still can feel the discomfort there though. Do you think I have a narrowing of the colon there and when I eat it aggrevates its.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013