Feeling bloated after having unprotected sex. Am I pregnant or is it due to stress?

ok so i had sex on the early morning of 2/23/13 ( the first day of my ovulation ) and we had protected sex and every since then ive been having this bloated feeling along with burping and gas i havent had implantation bleeding .ive had my period on 3/11/13. so i dont think im pregnant. basically im asking if im not pregnant what could be the cause of my syptoms? could it be stress or the food i eat?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Mar 2016

As you have gotten your normal period, then there is no chance of pregnancy. The above said clinical features mostly due to indigestion problem or associated with foods (dairy products/ sweets/ spicy/ fatty stuff).

Here, you should take balanced diet, avoid stress, drink plenty water/ fluid, keep bowel habit regular, do yoga/ light physical exercise, eat carotene based vegetables and take sound sleep.

Be well & always practice safe sex.