Feeling anxiety, stomach upset, dizziness and fear after stopping deanxit. What to do?

i used DEANXIT (2 pills a day) for almost 2 months, then i tried to stop it abruptly but i couldn t, then i gradually tapered the the dose to 1 pill a day for 2 weeks, then 1 pill every two days for another two weeks, then 1 pill every three days for another two weeks. I am off DEANXIT for a month now, but i still feel hard anxiety , dizziness , upset stomach , can t eat, feel annoyed of crowds, fear of nothing ... what should i do ... please help me
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012