Feel sore throat and fever after eating burnt food. Sleepless night after taking paracetamol. Is it normal?

Hi Doc, Whenever I eat food that is burnt (charred till black carbon appeared), I will have sore throat and fever the very next day and will last for a few days. That applies too even a tiny area of the food is burnt. Is this normal? When I take extra strong paracetamol at night, I will have sleepless night thought the night. Is there certain ingredient in the extra strong version that will keep one totally awake at night? When I press and feel my stomach , the portion underneath my belly button seem to have protruding piece of thing. Is there an organ at that area? Thanks in advance for answering the 3 questions.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012