Feel sick, tired, lethargic, have stomach issues, huge weight gain, lump in rectum. Diagnosed non hodgkins lymphoma, had radiations. Is it normal ?

hello i am a 37 year old mother of five. I was diognosed with non hodgkins lymphoma and under went over 160 broadband radiation treatments. For years now ive suffered with severe bowel pain. Last year i got very ill with stomach issues and lost huge amount of weight recently. i feel so sick , tired, lethargic really. When i went to the doctor he told me i had a serious stomach infection that can progress to cancer if not treated. i was put on huge amounts of antibiotics. It got a little better but im sick still. my stomach and bowel is not right. Everytime i eat i either throw up or feel like my stomach is gonna explode. I recently found out that my grandma died of stomach cancer as did a few others in my family. For the past year my rectum hurts. stabbing pains and i have had a large lump inside for sometime now. Today i had a bath and the old familuar stabbing up my bum visited me. I looked in the mirror to see why and noticed i have three white hard lumps size of a pea just at the entrance of my rectum. the skin surface doesnt hurt but it hurts up my anus. Also since the radiation ive suffered with itchness in that area and all my skin around my anus is very very dark. i am white. but my but crack is very dark. Ive never had an std. nor do i do anal sex at all. I wouldnt be able to if i wanted to anyways..which i dont want to lol. about 7 years ago i suffered severe bowel pain and when the emerg doc looked he said my bowel was collapsed. when i went to another doctor to get it checked he didnt notice my bowel sick. my bowel and stomach are just so upset..what do you think these white hard lumps are? i was tested for HPV a few months ago because i had an irregular pap result and was told i have displasia ..i went to doc about it and she tested me for all vd but it was clear. i just noticed the white lumps today..however i have had a large lump in my rectum for long time and it is getting quite large. Im not going to do anymore treatments or anything im tired of it alll however i would like to know what this could be
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012