Feel pins in arm when sleeping, headache and sore neck. Taking mini pills. Suggestion?

I ve been getting pins and needles in my arms when I sleep. It doesn t seem to matter what position I sleep in, sometimes it s both arms, sometimes just one, but not the same one all the time. I don t get any other pain. I had a baby a year ago, didn t get this before. I m 26, female, weigh about 56kg and am about 5 3 . I often get headaches but have always done so. My neck is often sore as well. I m on the mini pill .
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012