Lump on the neck, pins and needles pain on the arm, weakness, headaches. On antibiotics. Reason?

I have a lump on the left sidr of my neck behind ear, I allso had pins and needles down my left arm last night. General feeling of weakness and tiredness, also had a high temperature for 5 days on and off. Have been to the doctor and they gave me antibiotics which has got rid of the fever. After that the pins and needles happened down left arm and left side ofg the head. Headache and painful behind the eyes especially when i turn them. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013

You are probably having a cyst that has been infected. The infection of the cyst will cause you to get pain in the area and also because of referral from that area, it is expected that you get other symptoms like numbness in the other parts of the body. What I recommend for you is to consult a surgeon who will get a culture sensitivity done that will tell you which bacteria is causing the problem and then the antibiotic which should be used.