Feel like blocking of bowel movements, lost weight. Family history of Hemmrroids. Suggestion?

I am 39 yr old male, recently feel like something blocking my bowel movements. I have to push a bit hard to pass gas and stools . No blood. I have lost weight, but I have done so by seriously changing my diet and exercising over the past 8 months. I had a colonoscopy approx. 8 years ago with no abnormalities. My mom s mom died at the age of 75 of colon cancer , otherwise no other hereditary connection. I am active and eat very low fat diet with almost no meat. My family gets hemrroids quite a bit, but I can t feel anything myself. I have also had several blood tests in past 3 months, and an abdominal utrasound in past november, mainly to look at liver , kidneys ect...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013