Feel full after few bites, no appetite. Had a GI bleed due to H Pylori ulcer. What's the problem ?

About 7 years ago I had aGI bleed due to an ulcer caused by H Pylori (spelling?) too make a long story short I had also been taking 2 325 mg Asa a day as I am an RN and you know how nurse like to treat them self.I was afraid of strokes.Prior to the bleed, for good many months I would get full after eating a few bites of solid food. I thought this was due tommy dentures as liquids did ok.aftermthenendoscopy, a couple,days later , I told my husband they had unleashed a monster in me, I could not get full.they also told me I had a tortuous esophagus and some had to have their esophagus dilated often.I have had that problem for about 6 months and have just scheduled an endoscopy the first of April, hoping this is the problem.i have no other SSS. Just no appetite after a few bites, I don t feel full, just satisfied.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013