Feel chest pain. Had acid reflux. Dr said it was anxiety attacks. Breathing better but have discomfort. Treatment?

I don't know what chest pain feels like. About 2 weeks ago I had acid reflux the doctors thought it was anxiety attacks because I was constantly needing to take deep breaths.
Now I am breathing better but I feel discomfort in my chest, its not normal.
I have some pain in my back that come and goes usually upper back. My muscles in my arms hurt sometimes.
I feel the pain more above my left breast and in the mid area of my chest.

Asked On : Sun, 18 Aug 2013