Febrile seizures, on eptoin, no relief. Taking medicines for hypocalcemia and vitamin D deficiency. Will these medicines control it?

Hi My child is 11-months old she has febrile seizure on jan 02nd. On jan 13th she has seizures without fever and doctor said she has seizure disorder and given the medication epitoin syrup 3 ml morning and evening . After taking the epitoin syrup also she has again seizures on Jan 18th with 2 episodes. Now they have given epitoin syrup 3.5 ml and levetiracetam 0.7 ml. After seeing her blood reports they said that she was hypocalcemic and vitamin D deficency. She has 10ng/ml. My question is by taking these medication whether these seizures are controllable. How long should she take these medications . In future she will be seizure free or not . Let me know frankly . I am awaiting for your answer
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013