Fatigued severely, heartbeat fast, stressed. ECG says probable left atrial abnormality. What does it mean?

Hi I went to emergency last week after feeling really fatigued for two weeks I was sat down one evening and started to feel like I was passing out. My energy was really low and my heart was beating really fast while it was happening. I have been suffering on and off for the last 4 years with what I think is chronic fatigue. I am quite a stressed and anxious person. And the doctor did bloods at emergency etc and said I was ok. Howevermy ECG I noticed says probable left atrial abnormality P 50mS, -0.10mV V1 I have been getting odd heart beats and experienced an off heart beat when exercising too, so this has scared me. What does it mean? Im in canada at the moment but live in london and wont be back until mid november. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012