Interpretation in an ECG Report, What does that mean ?

I just had an ECG and the report says Sinus Rhythm Left Atrial Abnormality. What does that mean ?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
you have furnished insufficient Data, However left atrial abnormality need further examination like
1 xrar chest
2 repeat ecg to check if it p pulmonale or p mitral, you further need echocardigraphy to check for size of la, any vegetation, size if appendages, any clot.
In the event of echocardiography report available, more advise can be deliverd to you.

Thank you for your reply. This ECG was actually part of an executive check up I did recently. 2 Dimensional Echocardiogram and Doppler Flow Report show Essentially Normal. Further, it says Left and Right Atrium Normal; Left and Right Ventricle, Main Pulmonary Artery and Aortic Root Dimensions Normal; Mitral Inflow Normal. Unremarkable chest radiograph. Stress Test Normal.

Everything is normal in the 2D Echo and the Stress Test. Only the ECG notes the Lefr Atrial abnormality. Should I be concerned?