Fatigue, tiredness, black stools, soreness post delivery, had blood transfusions, heavy blood loss during labor, on iron tablets. Remedy?

I havr just had a baby 5 weeks ago and had stiches as I lost 2 much blood in labour and had 2 have 2 blood tranbfusions I have had black poos since and can be sore and sometimes don t want to come out when I feek I neeed to go to the toilet I am on iron tablets for 6 weeks plus and and still feel very draind and tired what is best for me start feeling myself again
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012