Fatigue, sweating, nausea, vomiting after bowel movement. Have kidney stones. Reason?

Hi, I m concerned about my Mother. Every 2-3 months she will have an episode where while having a bowel movement she starts to feel fatigued, starts sweating excessively and feels nauseated, sometimes vomiting . Shortly after, she feels better and symptoms do not return. My Mom has had kidney stones removed a couple of times when she was younger. She is now 79 years old. Her kidneys have stones again, but has not have them removed because of the bad condition her kidneys are in. My Mom also has told me that she has had a little bit of blood in her stool , but does not experience pain. I m not sure if that has gone away because she does not talk to me about it anymore. What can this sudden fatigue, sweats and nausea while having a movement be? Thanks, Sonia.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013