Fatigue, joint ache, severe nausea, flushed face in early mornings. Had palpitations. Problem?

Hi. The other day, I woke up extremely fatigued, joint achiness, with severe nausea and had a flushed face. Eventually, later in the day it went away and I felt a little better. Today I felt extremely tired so I took a nap. Upon waking, I had severe nausea again, headache, and a very flushed face. I have to add, within the past week, I've had some heart palpitations as well, palpitations were not associated with any other symptoms. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013