Fatigue, increased appetite, pain in the inner thigh and groin and distended abdomen. Urinary bladder infection?

Good day. My regular physician is on maternity leave so I am hoping you can assist me. I had symptoms of a bladder infection and went to an urgent care doctor who gave me meds and did both a urine and blood test for pregnancy, both are negative. History: I have not had a period since September 13, but last sex was Oct 1 and 7, no period in October, but around October 11 did had shedding of lining, dark discharge . Symptoms include fatigue , increased appetite , numb lower buttocks , buttock pain when sitting, left inner thigh pain especially when driving, left groin pain, off and on tender breasts, distended abdomen and other miscellaneous symptoms.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012