Fat cysts, tumour removed from uterus, fallopian tube, stomach bloating, new cysts. Cure?

In december 2006 I had a cyst removed in my doctor s office by the dermotologist which turned out to be a fat cysts . By November 2007, I was in the hospital having a 10cm tumor removed from my uterus and consequently my right falopian tube. By 2009, I found a new cyst and today I have several but only the one enlarge one on the right side hurts at night. I use heating pads but it still hurt. My stomach looks like I am 9mts pregnant but my doctor said it is my weight and not to worry. I am 5 9 270lbs. I am so scared to exercise because I hurt. What can I do?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer