Far sightedness in both the eyes. What is the latest and safest technology that be used for correction?

Hi, I had radial karatatomy 27 yrs ago to correct my near sight vision . I enjoyed excellent vision for about six yrs after the operation without eye glasses. Then, I resorted to eye-glasses since. now my vision is about 4+ in the right eye and 2+ in the left eye. Can I get rid of eye gasses again? What do you recommend for my case? What is the latest and safest technology that I should consider? I am 62 yrs old now and using eye glasses with little discomfort.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012