Family history of heart problems. Panic attacks, chest discomfort, tightness in arm, neck and jaw, heartburn

I am a 24 year old female with heart problems running in family history.I have panic attacks sometimes that started when my husband started working on the road alot 2 years ago.I was sitting here a few min ago and felt a discomfort in my chest that moved through my left upper arm up through my neck and jaw it felt kind of tight aggrevating pain. lasted for about 2 min also every now and then I have a feeling of heart burn in the middle of my chest now on and off.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012