Fall on the upper back portion of head, later swelling on tongue, head, jaw pain, brown tinged mucus on blowing nose. Any suggestions?

I fell backwards skating on the ice, my feet went up in the air and i landed on the upper back portion of my head. I did not go unconscious or bleed , but i had a swollen section on my head about the size of my hand. My tounge felt swollen as if i was slurring my words. now, a week later, my jaw has been killing my ear canal i cannot chew really, and now that the swelling went down on my head, it feels as if i have a crack on my skull . For the first three days after my fall, it felt like i had something stuck in my left nostril . after multiple times blowing my nose over those three days, something showed on the tissue that resembled a gelatinous clear, yet tinged with a light brown color substance. after i blew that i no longer felt that something in my nostril. im kind of concerned.. any suggestions??
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012