Fall on the face, got swelling on the cheek bone after a short period of unconsciousness. Broken cheek bone?

Hi, a moment ago I slipped and fell pretty hard and landed on my face (right cheek) and I could feel the pain in my right eye and cheek bone. After 10 seconds of unconsciousness I managed to get myself up into the kitchen and grab an ice pack. Now (probably 30 mins), my right cheek bone felt and looked swollen. There is no redness in my eye. There is an intense pain. Could that be a sign of a broken cheekbone? Do you recommend an x-ray examination? (it s 3.10am now here in Australia) there s no way I could get to a doctor now.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012