Fall on knees, no injury, pains on touching, swelling. Any ideas?

I fell about three weeks ago on my kness or directly below my knees and I didn t think I had any injurys and I wasn t bruised, however, my small 12 lb dog when I was sitting at the kitchen table barley touch my leg in the area and it hurt so bad I cried. last night the dog did it again while laying on the couch. the pain was so bad I almost passed out.. I noticed that I have a bump or swelling about the size of a plumb but no bruising . this was three weeks ago. It doesn t hurt to walk or sit just when something touches it or puts pressure on it. Any Idea?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013