Fall in water. Feeling pain and burning sensation in chest. Looking for advice. Is it serious?

I fall off in water from a height of around 20 feet on my chest . Initailly i did not feel anything, but after 1 week i am feeling a bit of pain in my upper portion of chest that is extended to right and left poriton of chest. Also, I am having burning sensation is the left side of my chest. Pain is very dull and it increased slighlty on taking deep breadth or when i lie down on my chest. Please advice, is it serious.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012