Fall from stairs, have severe muscle spasms in stomach, ribs and back causing vomiting sensation. Reason?

Hi. I slipped coming down my stars two weeks ago. My feet flew up and I landed right on a stair step in the middle upper of my back. My limbs then started to have spasms and I passed out. I ve since had severe muscle spasm or crams in stomach, ribs and back at one time. So much so that it has caused me to vomit . Now I cannot shake nausea. I can t tell if it s liver or stomach. Can you explain to me what you think may be causing my nausea or nervous feeling stomach?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013