Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Your symptoms are suggestive of acute illness and you should go to the hospital as soon as possible.
The problem can be due to food poisoning
which is caused by food contaminated by bacteria or their product toxins.
Another cause for such symptoms can be heat stroke
if you had a hectic outdoor session in the open sun.
feeling freezing, hot skin and black out all indicate the problem is quite serious and you must be managed as indoor patient according to the pinpoint cause.
Be proactive to go to ER delaying may result in poor outcome.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.