Fainting after shock, blurred vision, numbness in face, hand, no body movement for sometime. Heart problem?

Hello! I want to ask about my daughter, she is 18 years old now. when she was age of 10 ,first time she cut her finger accidentally by the knife she painted when she saw the blood . and when she was in high school she experience the same and it is when she had menstruation and in pain. But not only that is the reason,, she noticed also that every time she s upset ,afraid or shock she experience also the same.Lately we noticed that she s also the same even not knowing any reason. That s why we are thinking that there s another problem in her health. every time this is happening to her she started blurred black vision and feel numbness on her face and hand and goes all over the body at the same he will start to catch her breath, she cannot move also and her extremities are hard. she is not shaking. this will stay for few minutes and after that will become normal again.could it be possible that she had heart problem?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012