Fainted after standing for one hour, weakness in calves of legs, unable to stand for long hours. Causes and treatment?

Hello, Sometime in February of this year I was in church standing for about an hour and fainted. I went to doctor and they didnt know why I fainted. One thing disturbs me though since after that fainting experience I experience weakness in the calves area of my legs and its uncomfortable I unable to stand for long periods. Can you tell me why? I am very much in need of a response but I am unable to pay right now because I do not have a credit card. Is it possible for you to kindly allow me to talk to you please even I am unable to pay right now?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012