Fainted after drinking beer, done MRI, feel weak and tired. Any ideas?

I live a relatively highly stressed life in NYC. About 8 months ago, I was under a lot of pressure at work and leaving at about 10 one night I stopped and had a beer - when I got home I passed out on the stairs of my building. When I came to I realised that I had urinated while I was passed out and a passer by had called the ambulance as he couldn t wake me up. I went to a neurologist and had a bunch of tests run including an MRI . The results were all fine and teh doctor assumed I had had a vaso vascular episode. Last night aftre three beers, I passed out on the subway, when I came to I found two cops standing over me and I had urinated while passed out again, The ambulance came and my BP was normal and pulse normal. Today I feel very odd though - completely exhausted and just weak. Do you have any ideas of what could be causing this ? yesterday was a pretty stressful day in particular but apart form that pretty normal. My doctor has suggested I go to a cardiologist - but I had my heart checked 8 mnths ago as well and it was fine. I am just very nervous about this now.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012