Faint positive pregnancy test followed by series of negatives, tender breasts, pain around uterus, back and headache, excessive hunger. Cause?

I had a question concerning pregnancy. i tested with a home pregnancy test and got a faint positive, then got 5 negatives after that. Have fuller breasts that are tender, head aches every day pain in my left side around my uterus area, sometimes all the way acrossed, today is my expected period. Vainal walls are swollen, And ive had back aches and been hungry alot, and urinating alot, have had one dream last night of getting a positive result on my test. What are the odds of me being pregnant? and if i am not pregnant what could all these symptoms be related to?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012