Failure in conception, semen analysis done. Should I improve STH?

Hello Dr, we are trying for baby for last 2 years but so far not succeded. until now 4 times semen test is been done. only thing always the motility is about 25-30% and morphology is 30%... my recent sement test results is, Volume 8.5ml, pH-7.9, Liquefaction time-30min, motility (1/2 Hr) active-25%,sluggish-30%,non motile-45% motility (1 Hr) active-22%,sluggish-28%,non motile-50% total sperm count-98mil/ml total ejacule sperm count-833mil/ejacu other cell: RBC-4-6/HPF pus cells-10-12/HPF SPERM MORPHOLOGY NORMAL FORM-30% please tell me is it norml? or do i need need to improve sth? can my wife conceive normally?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012